Glossary of Positive Psychotherapy
**A gap has been filled: finally, there is a glossary of Positive Psychotherapy.
About 150 terms of the world-renowned method of Positve Psychotherapy are explained by its founder – Nossrat Peseschkian – and by Anas Aziz, a long-standing colleague. In this glossary not only the strictly psychological and psychiatric terms are taken into account but also therapeutic, educational and ideological aspects and theories are included. (Lexikon der Positiven Psychotherapie. Fischer Verlag)
Thanks to the co-operation of a global network of centres of Positive Psychotherapy as well as many other supporters of this method, we can experience the development of Positive Psychotherapy in many countries. Collaborators of the centres and trainers are of great help for this development and have also cooperated in an international project of Peseschkian Foundation: On of the last books by Nossrat Peseschkian – in collaboration with Anas Aziz – the Lexikon der Positiven Psychotherapie („Encyclopedia of Positive Psychotherapy“) contains a valuable glossary of terms of Positve Psychotherapy in German and English. This glossary has meanwhile been translated by some trainers of Positive Psychotherapy into their mother tongues. The Foundation would like to offer the glossary in as many languages as possible. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the previous and future contributors for their wonderful work.
Electronic Journal of Positive Psychotherapy and Research
Das Electronic Journal of Positive Psychotherapy and Research erscheint zweimal im Jahr und wird vom Weltverband der Positiven Psychotherapie (WAPP) veröffentlicht. Richtlinien für Autoren: Electronic Journal PPT Guidelines Authors
- Henrichs, Christian (2012). Psychodynamic Positive Psychotherapy Emphasizes the Impact of Culture in the Time of Globalization. Psychology, 3, 1148-1152., doi: 10.4236/psych.2012.312A169.
- Literary Concepts in Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics:Who is your favourite author?, Prof. Dr. Nossrat Peseschkian, Newsletter 2009/12
- Three Pillars of Positive Psychotherapy: About Depression in Different Cultures Prof. Dr. Nossrat Peseschkian International Journal of Psychotherapy 2009/07
- Psychosomatic in Orient and Occident: The "Healing" of the Caliph, Prof. Dr. Nossrat Peseschkian, IFP Newsletter 2008/12
- Positive Psychotherapy´s Theory of the Capacity to Know as Explication of Unconscious Contents, Cope Journal of Religion and Health, 2008/11
- Positive Psychotherapy in the Age of Globalization and Radicalization: The practice of the five stages in coping with crisis and conflicts Prof. Dr. Nossrat Peseschkian, World Journal of Psychotherapy 2008
- The Effect of Supervision in Positive Psychotherapy Training, Dr. Ivan Kirillov, International Journal of Psychotherapy Vol 9 Num 2 Pp 42-50 2005/07
Graz 2007: Nossrat Peseschkian: Religiosität im Zeitalter der Radikalisierung
Nossrat Peseschkian, Die Traumatisierung